Excitement continues to grow around this year’s 15th World Gourmet Festival as the full line-up of chefs is confirmed. Seven master chefs from six different countries will take part in the seven-day festival from September 1-7 at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok. Participating chefs in the 15th Annual World Gourmet Festival are:
- Chef Akrame Benallal, Akrame, Paris, France
- Chef Paolo Casagrande, Lasarte, Barcelona, Spain
- Chef Thierry Dufroux, Bistrot Belhara, Paris, France
- Chef João Rodrigues, Feitoria Restaurant, Lisbon, Portugal
- Chef Hideaki Sato, Tenku RyuGin, Hong Kong
- Chef James Syhabout, Commis, Oakland, California, USA
- Chef James Viles, Biota Dining, Bowral, NSW, Australia
This year, Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui will also be getting in on the World Gourmet action, hosting a one-night-only dinner with one of the participating chefs with the World Gourmet Stay Package available at the property.
Once again this year, the World Gourmet Festival is proud to support HRH Princess Soamsawali’s Save A Child’s Life from AIDS Project under the auspices of the Thai Red Cross Society. THB 600 from the price of every World Gourmet dinner ticket, as well as proceeds from the World Gourmet live auction, will be donated to this charity. For more info, visit 15th World Gourmet Festival.
For more stories on DINE, click here.
Photos Courtesy of 15th World Gourmet Festival